We understand the unique requirements of veterinarian professionals when identifying space options for a new location. It is important to evaluate such factors as building infrastructure (plumbing, power), parking, outdoor access, visibility, signage and competition. Medical Space Advisors has helped hundreds of healthcare professionals since 2001 find the best location for a new practice. We manage every aspect of the real estate process including project coordination (financing, contractors, etc.), demographic and competition analysis, comprehensive market research, and strategic negotiations on your behalf. We entirely represent your interests in the process and our fee is paid by the building owner.
Medical Real Estate Services
The following is a brief summary of our services especially designed for healthcare professionals.
- Find the best areas to locate a new office or clinic.
- Analyze demographic and competition data to evaluate locations.
- Identify the best space options for your new office or clinic.
- Strategically negotiate all the terms of a lease or purchase.
- Comprehensively review lease and purchase contracts.
- Coordinate all aspects of the real estate process including recommendations for key vendors including financing, contractor, attorney, etc.
- Execute strategic lease renewal negotiations that produce significant savings for our clients.