WE HELP VETERINARIANS LEASE OR PURCHASE MEDICAL OFFICE SPACE
We understand the unique requirements of veterinarian professionals when they want to lease or buy medical office space. We work with any type of space including; retail, professional, or freestanding buildings. It is important to evaluate such factors as building infrastructure (plumbing, power), parking, outdoor access, visibility, signage and competition. Medical Space Advisors has helped hundreds of healthcare professionals since 2001 find the best location for a new practice. We manage every aspect of the leasing or buying process including project coordination (financing, contractors, etc.), demographic and competition analysis, comprehensive market research, and strategic negotiations on your behalf. We entirely represent your interests in the process and our fee is paid by the building owner.
The following is a brief summary of our services especially designed for healthcare professionals.
- Find the best areas to locate a new office or clinic.
- Analyze demographic and competition data to evaluate locations.
- Identify the best space options for your new office or clinic.
- Strategically negotiate all the terms of a lease or purchase.
- Comprehensively review lease and purchase contracts.
- Coordinate all aspects of the real estate process including recommendations for key vendors including financing, contractor, attorney, etc.
- Execute strategic lease renewal negotiations that produce significant savings for our clients.
Your First Office
Medical Space Advisors has helped many healthcare professionals open their first office and we are the first call you need to make to get started. We know that this process is new to you and can be a bit intimidating at times. Our unique site selection process will help ensure that we identify the most optimal location for your first practice. We guide you every step of the way and advise you throughout the process. The following is a brief summary of our services especially designed for healthcare professionals.
We utilize numerous data sources to produce unmatched demographic and competition analysis at no cost to you. This scientific approach enables us to identify and recommend the most optimal location for your new medical practice. Growth, income, population density, median age and home ownership are just a few of the key demographic factors that we analyze. It is also critical to understand the competition in a given area. This innovative process has been formulated based on working with hundreds of medical clients since 2001.