ESTABLISH YOUR FIRST OFFICE! WE ARE THE FIRST STEP IN THE PROCESS.
Medical Space Advisors has helped many healthcare professionals open their first office and we are the first call you need to make to get started. We work with any type of medical office space including, retail, professional, or freestanding buildings. We know that this process is new to you and can be a bit intimidating at times. Our unique site selection process will help ensure that we identify the most optimal location for your first start up practice. We guide you every step of the way and advise you throughout the process when you want to lease or buy medical office space. The following is a brief summary of our services especially designed for healthcare professionals:
- Find the best areas to locate a new office or clinic.
- Analyze demographic and competition data to evaluate locations.
- Identify the best space options for your new office or clinic.
- Strategically negotiate all the terms of a lease or purchase.
- Comprehensively review lease and purchase contracts.
- Coordinate all aspects of the real estate process including recommendations for key vendors including financing, contractor, attorney, etc.
- Execute strategic lease renewal negotiations that produce significant savings for our clients.
NO COST TO YOU
DEMOGRAPHIC & COMPETITION ANALYSIS
Medical Space Advisors Value Proposition for Healthcare Professionals:
Our focus on healthcare real estate enables us to generate creative and impactful solutions for our clients. We understand the impact that patient demographics, competition patterns and referral relationships have on your location decision. We know the importance of identifying properties that can accommodate your unique mechanical, electrical, plumbing, parking, visibility and accessibility requirements.
We utilize a comprehensive real estate database to ensure that we identify the most optimal properties. We are in constant communication with property owners to confirm we have the most accurate market information.
REDUCED REAL ESTATE COSTS
Our objective is to identify the most optimal real estate options for your new office. More viable properties to consider will produce a more competitive environment among landlords hoping to secure you as a tenant. Greater competition combined with tactical negotiations will ultimately yield lower real estate costs.